Cahill have seen a strong start to 2019 securing a raft of new projects. Often as with the majority of the construction industry, the winter months normally sees a lull in contract negotiations. This however is not the case with Cahill, coming back after the Christmas shutdown we have seen the sales team pick up a steady stream of secured contracts.
Projects secured all onsite in the second quarter of 2019
- 980 Tonne – Teaching Academy – Slough
- 400 Tonne – Office & Warehouse Facility – Sittingbourne
- 480 Tonne – Student Accommodation Block – Bournemouth
- 185 Tonne – Industrial Units – Newbury
- 350 Tonne – Warehouse – Bracknell